Are you tired of working for someone else? If you are reading this post, the answer is Yes!
You have opened your mind to endless possibilities.
Ask yourself, what are you good at?
Create a business that will generate you income. The possibilities are endless, you just have to be passionate about it. I have to say, it will take time, but if you are patient enough, the money will start rolling in.
I read a book once, it talked about how wealthy people stay wealthy and poor people stay poor. It came down to, positive vs negative:
- Wealthy people see opportunities; poor people see risks.
- Wealthy people continued to educate themselves; poor people decide to finish a degree and stop.
- Wealthy people take jobs that challenge them, for example, all commission jobs; poor people want to stay with their 9 to 5 job because it is easy.
- Wealthy people invest their money; poor people waste their money on things that will not generate money.
- Wealthy people want to share their knowledge with others; poor people criticize others for their achievements.
- Wealthy people control their destiny; poor people believe in luck
As I as read this book, I came to the realization that I am POOR. I refuse to be poor, to stay poor and to continue to be poor. My husband and I, are starting a new venture. We would like to have our own business, generate our own money and invest in our future.
Below I leave you with some great success motivation quotes